Why have so many clients chosen Cossentino and Sons Remodeling in Design? Here are just a few reasons:
- Licensed: Proof of our current Maryland Home Improvement Commission Contractor’s License may be provided at your request. Something to note is how low is the contractor’s MHIC number? Thousands of contractors have come and gone; if a remodeling company has a low number, you can be assured that the contractor has a stable, sound business.
- References: You will find the most reliable information about us from our previous clientele. Take time to contact our references and perhaps even visit a completed project or a project under construction.
- Insurance: We are covered by both workers compensation and general liability insurance. A certificate of insurance can be provided upon request.
- Experience: Our Company has been family owned and operated for 30 years. Our experience covers a wide variety of remodeling projects many of which may have a similar scope of work to the project you are considering.
- Quality of Work: We encourage you to take a look at some of our completed projects to get a first-hand view of the superior quality of work we pride ourselves in. All materials utilized are of top quality and meet all requirements for building restriction standards.
- Warranty: Because we pride ourselves on quality and follow-up service, we extend our warranty from the state mandated one year to five years, excluding normal wear and tear.
- Subcontractors: We utilize subcontractors for specialty trades only. Our subcontractors are also licensed by the Maryland Home Improvements Commission and are subcontractors that we have long-time working relationships with.
- Financial Condition: As a member of the Maryland Home Improvement Commission Remodelers Council, the Home Builders Association, and the Better Business Bureau, our credit references have already been approved and you can rest assured that we are in sound financial condition.
From Our Satisfied Clients
We wanted to thank you and your wonderful and very talented employees for the terrific job! We are so pleased! We would not hesitate to recommend your company to others considering home remodeling–the job was done with attention to detail and with a careful and thoughtful problem-solving approach. We appreciated having your project manager as a point of contact and his willingness to hearfrom us and respond at any time. – Larry & Barbara Greenfeld
Cossentino & Sons completely renovated the exterior of our home, including an attached in-law suite addition and a detached garage. When we made the decision for our kitchen remodel… the only person we called was Wayne Cossentino. Wayne Cossentino and his team, Jerry, Steve, and Doug transformed our dated kitchen and dining room along with our entire first floor, into a beautiful, amazing space for our large and growing family get-togethers! My husband and I were not surprised by the attention to detail that was given to this extreme makeover kitchen/dining room project. Wayne is professional, experienced, organized, thorough, and up-to-date on the latest and greatest options available for his clients and their remodeling projects.His experienced team is hard-working and knowledgeable…each one having their own area of expertise, which makes for a well-balanced team! Each day the construction area is left organized, safe and neat. We LOVE our home! Thank you Cossentino & Sons! – Doug & Barb Shipe
Jim and I wanted you to know how pleased we are with our new kitchen. It is exactly what we wanted. We were originally apprehensive about the whole remodeling event, but working with Cossentino & Sons was a pleasant experience. You started when you said you would, and you finished on the exact date shown on the contract. We were prepared for some delays, but there were none. Your people were polite and efficient. We cannot praise Steve enough. He was watchful and made sure that everything was done correctly. He kept us informed at each stage, and tried to make us as comfortable as possible while the work was being done. He also has amazing carpentry skills. We have had an excellent remodeling experience and would recommend Cossentino & Sons to anyone considering remodeling. –Norma McDiarmid
It was clear to us even at our first meeting with you that your company had high standards and was very reputable . . . the work itself was of the highest workmanship. You were clean, conscientious, and genuinely concerned that you weren’t disrupting my household. –Tom & Diane Closson
Cossentino & Sons is the best contractor because of the high standards of the quality of their work . . . Selecting this company to do our building was THE BEST decision we made. –Tom & Margie Vogeley
Thank you for working with us, listening to our needs, and genuinely caring about executing a dynamic design. –Ben and Pat Lubbehusen
Rick and I wanted to express our sincere appreciation for the quality of work your company did in our Kitchen! We are thoroughly enjoying the use of the beautifully renovated Kitchen! Thank you for your commitment to your profession. –Debbie & Rick McGuire
We wanted to pass along our appreciation for Larry and Doug—they are both terrific and very skilled, particularly when problems needed to be confronted and solved. Over the last two months, Larry especially has become like a member of our family. We’re going to miss them both when they finish. What distinguishes both of them is their passion for excellence and quality in every task. When things occur to Larry in the evening or on the weekend, he texts us for our preferences or decisions—in other words, he is always thinking about the work and what can or could be done. That is such an important character strength that is so hard to find in any service industry.